Home › Graduate
Graduate programs provide an opportunity to advance your education, work closely with faculty members and extend your career opportunities. The School of Human Environmental Sciences currently offers four master's degree programs and one doctoral program. The links below will provde you with additional information about each of these programs.
- Master of Science in Family Sciences (includes a Marriage and Family Therapy option)
- Master of Science in Career, Technical and Leadership Education (offered jointly with the Department for Community and Leadership Development)
- Master of Science in Retailing and Tourism Management
- Master of Science in Hospitality and Dietetics Administration
- Doctoral Degree in Family Sciences
The School of Human Environmental Sciences annually provides a limited number of scholarships to support graduate studies. Applications are submitted in the spring each year. For the 2008-2009 academic year, applications are due by April 28, 2008. The application form is accessible from the link below. Applications are to be submitted to Lisa Harm, Scholarship Program Coordinator, Office of Academic Programs, N6 Agricultural Science Bldg. North, Lexington, KY 40546-0091.
Graduate Scholarship Application Form (Word 97-2003 Document)