Kerri's focus is building state-wide capacity for reaching underserved or at-risk children, youth, families, and communities. Kerri's primary areas of interest include families who are coping with major crises such as illness or death of a family member; positive youth and young adult development; couple communication and relationship building; and stress management. She has had a lifetime of exposure to select portions of Extension programming as her father served as a 4-H Youth Development Specialist at UK for over 30 years and Kerri herself participated in 4-H as a youth.
- Extension Military Family Programs and Camps
- Capacity Building for Reaching Underserved Audiences
- Fatherhood Programs
- CYFAR Professional Development and Technical Assistance
- Homeless and unstably housed youth
- Family Systems Processes and Research