Students enrolling the master’s or doctoral program are governed by the programmatic requirements in place for the academic year in which they first enroll. When the Department changes the requirements or procedures for a program, students may continue under the previous requirements as long as they maintain continuous enrollment during fall and spring semesters. However, students may opt for the new requirements in total if they so choose. This request must be submitted to the Director of Graduate Studies as soon as possible but no later than the submission of the Application for Degree at the beginning of the student’s final semester.
- Graduate Program Handbook 2013-14
- Graduate Program Handbook 2012-13
- Master's Program Handbook 2009-10
- Master's Program Handbook 2010-11
- Master's Program Handbook 2011-12