University of Kentucky College of Agriculture
Join us Online!

Contact Us via e-MailContact us

Find Us on Facebook Facebook

Follow UKHES on Twitter

School of Human
Environmental Sciences

102 Erikson Hall,
University of Kentucky
Lexington, KY
tel: (859) 257-3887

HomeRetailing and Tourism ManagementGraduate › How To Apply


Retailing and Tourism Management

Graduate Programs

How to Apply

Interested individuals must apply both to the Graduate School and to the Department of Retailing and Tourism Management. An overall GPA of at least 2.75 in all undergraduate work and a 3.0 in undergraduate major is required. Students are encouraged to apply for admission as early as possible.

For domestic students, all application materials must be submitted no later than one month prior to the start of the term for which the applicant intends to apply.

The following links are forms or directions you will need to follow when applying.

  1. The first thing you will need to do is apply through the Graduate School, this link explains what documents you will need to fill out or request before submitting your application, The Graduate School Application Forms
  2. HMT applicants need to review these instructions before submitting any information to the Graduate School, HMT Graduate Application Instructions
  3. MAT applicants need to complete an additional form directly to the Department of Retailing and Tourism Management, follow these instructions, MAT Graduate Application Form

Tuition and Fees

Please check the website for fee information or call the graduate school.

University of Kentucky, College of Agriculture, An Equal Opportunity University
Copyright 2011, Questions/Comments - Last Updated: March 13 2013 14:51:04