A total of 251 undergraduate students completed degrees in the School of Human Environmental Sciences during the 2013-14 academic year. The breakdown by major is:
- B.S. in Career and Technical Education – Family and Consumer Sciences – 3
- B.S. in Dietetics – 51
- B.S. in Family Sciences – 55
- B.S. in Hospitality Management – 32
- B.S. in Human Nutrition – 67
- B.S. in Merchandising, Apparel and Textiles – 43
Congratulations to all of our graduates and to our faculty and staff who helped our students to attain success in their undergraduate programs.