Phi U Meeting,
November 4th, 2009 4:30 PM, Erikson 202
- Second Sunday
- Engaged in the community
- Made contacts
- Free stuff
- Speaker: Mrs. Kelly Hamilton, Volunteer Coordinator at Ronald McDonald House
- Breakfast Bags
- Members purchase food items and accessories (see below) and
- Drop off items at Erikson 202 on Wednesday November 18 at 4:30PM (or prior to that day drop off in Erikson 112)
- Members can come pack bags and decorate bags
- Drop off bags to RMH between 5:30-6?
- December Project
- Holiday Greeting Cards & Cocoa
- Meet up December 9th (?) at 4:30 to make cards and have cocoa!
- God’s Pantry
- RMH ???
***Food Needed for Breakfast Bags: (buy between 40-50 of each)
-Muffins - check Costco -Cereal minis: Costco -Instant Coffee: Starbucks Via???
-Fruit - Emily -Fruit juice boxes: Brittany -Crackers: Cindy
-Granola bars: Liz -Purple/Yellow Ribbon: ??? -Hot Cocoa/Crystal Light: Jessica
-Fruit cups: ??? -Napkins: Ashleigh -Dried Fruit: Sarah
-Trail mix: Brittany/Costco? -Bags: Ashleigh -Bottled Water: Costco
-Poptarts: Laura -Label Maker for bags: ???
+ Anything else you can get donated!
***Bags will be decorated with Phi U colors of ribbon and will have a label on them to indicate the food in the bag and that it is sent from Phi U, and well wishes for the day***
For the more expensive items, we can split up the purchase, so just buy 20 if you get to the store and it is too pricey…All food given to the brown bag project will count toward hours, and it will all be appreciated by the families at RMH!!
- Reminder: Phi U Handbooks are IN! Please pick yours up in Mrs. Gladstone’s office!
- T-Shirts? Have yours yet? Be sure to stop by Erikson 112, Mrs. G’s office to buy your t-shirt. They are $5.00.