Policies, Procedures and Forms
SCHOOL OF HUMAN ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCES
ADDITIONAL TRAVEL FORM REQUIREMENTS
1. Request for Authorization of Out Of State/Country Travel
The College will no longer require the "Request for Authorization of Out of State/Country Travel" form, leaving it optional for departments to continue this approval process. The School of Human Environmental Sciences will continue using this form for approval of out of state/country travel. The use of this form enables equity and budgeting of travel funds within departments.
- The form is located on the HES website under the Forms tab.
- The form is to be completed and approved by Director/Department Chair (whichever is applicable) 30 days prior to travel start date.
- The signed form should be forwarded to the Department's budget person.
2. Absence Record Required for Official University Travel
The completion of the Absence Record when in travel status for the University will be required in the School of Human Environmental Sciences. This documentation is important if an incident occurs while in official travel status.
- The form is to be completed for all travel types: in state, out of state and out of country.
- The form should be completed by all faculty and staff, both exempt and non-exempt.
- The form should be completed even if no travel expenses are being claimed.
- A link to the Absence Record can be found on the HES website under the Forms tab.
- The form should be completed and submitted to the person responsible for payroll in the department.
These forms are in addition to the University travel procedures which can be found at:
Approved by Leadership Team on 2/16/12