The Kachroo lab is housed in the new Plant Science building on veterans drive. We are located in the Mycology/Plant Molecular Biology wing on the second floor. The Containment facility where we grow all our plants is located on the first floor.
We keep ourselves busy by,
1. Studying fatty acid mediated defense signaling in Arabidopsis
- Funded by NSF, USDA-NRI and KSEF
2. Studying the defense response of Arabidopsis to TCV (turnip crinkle virus)
- Funded by USDA-NRI and KSEF
3. Studying interaction between Arabidopsis and Colletotrichum higginsianum
-Funded by KSEF and NSF