- Administrative Team
- College Plans, Reviews and Reports
- About UKAg
- Quick Facts
- College of Agriculture, Food and Environment Facilities and Maps - Campus
- Past Deans
- Land-Grant Colleges and Universities
- Ag North Building Sculpture
Employee Education Program in the College of Agriculture, Food and Environment
- HR Employee Education Program Overview
- Filling out the EEP Form
In the SSN block on the EEP form, enter only the last four digits of your SSN. Also, fill in your eight-digit employee identification number. If you do not know your “Emp. ID#,” check your MyUK portal or ask your business officer. For correct processing of the EEP form, it is important that the information you provide on the EEP form is accurate.
- CAFE Procedures for Employees Taking Classes during Work Hours: If you taking classes during work hours, additional signatures are required on the EEP form.
County Cooperative Extension Employees
Your approving Dept./Div. Chairman/Supv is your district director. To get the signature of your district director, send the form to your district director’s administrative support associate. The district director’s support associate should forward the form with the district director’s signature to Darlene Mylin (fax: 859-257-3501 or email: email@example.com) or mail it to S-107 Ag Science Center North, Lexington, KY 40546-0091. She will obtain Dr. Henning’s signature and will then return the form to the district director’s support associate, who will fax it to Human Resources.
All other CAFE Employees
All other CAFE employees must have the approval of a departmental chair or supervisor. After receiving the chair or supervisor’s signature, fax the EEP form to Brooke Stone at 323-2885, or scan and attach to an e-mail to Brooke Stone at firstname.lastname@example.org. Or, you may mail the form to Brooke Stone at L-104 Ag Science North, Lexington, KY 40546-0091. She will obtain the dean’s signature and will fax it to Human Resources. She will also return the signed form to you for your records.
- Follow Up All college employees are responsible for checking their Student Billing accounts to be certain that their EEP form has been received and correctly processed by Human Resources. For questions regarding the receipt of your completed form, please contact 859-257-8772 and/or check your student account by logging on to your MyUK portal. A Student Active directory and password are required.