- B.S., Double major: Natural Resources and Environmental Science (NRES) and Geology, University of Kentucky, Expected Completion May 2014.
- Kentucky Association of Environmental Educators
Student Lab Technician, Invertebrate Ecology Lab, 2013-Present.
- Geology field work experience course (Gunnison, CO), June-July 2013.
- NRES field work experience course (Clay Hole, KY), May 2012.
Internship, University of Kentucky Cooperative Extension Service, June-August 2012.
- Student Lab Technician, Insect Genetics, Behavior and Evolutionary Ecology lab, 2011-2012, University of Kentucky.
Return to UK Department of Entomology homepage