- About Us
- Marketing Materials
- Contact Us
Matching the jobs of today with the graduates of tomorrow...
What is an internship? An internship is supervised educational work experience, related to a student’s field of study, that counts for university credit.
How long is an internship? Internships last a minimum of 150 contact hours, which counts for three credit hours.
When are internships? Internships can take place any time of the year. The length of the internship will vary depending on the activity and the amount of time necessary to meet the educational requirements.
How can participating in the UK Equine Internship Program benefit your business?
- You will get highly qualified, enthusiastic employees
- UK can provide a continuous supply of students with a specific set of skills relevant to your business requiring less on the job training
- Taking an intern is an excellent way to introduce and market your business to the next generation of horsemen
- As an internship host, we offer free advertising for any of your job openings to the UK student body (current and graduated)
- Your business will be a valued partner in the UK equine educational experience
Who? For more information please contact: Elizabeth LaBonty, Lecturer and Internship Coordinator, firstname.lastname@example.org, (859) 351-3558