Welcome to UK Forestry Extension
Click on one of the links below for news from Forestry Extension:
- Kentucky Forestry Economic Impact 2013-2014 - [more...] Forestry participated in the 2014 Kentucky Agricultural Economic Outlook news conference. Click below to see Dr. Stringer's presentation.
- 2013 Tax Tips [more...]
- 2012 - 2013 Kentucky Forestry Economic Impact Report [more...] Click here for detailed information about the detailed report.
- Selling Black Walunts ... Walnut huller locations available. [more...]
- Forestry Fall Webinar Series - Join our webinar series with topics such as Tree ID, Waterfalls, and Timber Marketing. [more...]
- Carbon Footprint and Market Analyzer for Hardwood Mills- Forty percent of the output of hardwood lumber mills winds up in long-lived products. [more...]
- Snake ID - Found a snake and not sure what it is? [more...]
- Profitable Farms and Woodlands: A Practical Guide to Agroforestry
for Landowners, Farmers and Ranchers [more...]
- Asian longhorned beetle has been found in Ohio, to learn more visit www.beetlebusters.info
- Blogs....Click here for the latest blogs from UK Forestry Extension.
- Kentucky Woodlands Magazine ... Read the latest edition of the magazine [more...]
- Storm Damage Information [more...]
- Test Your Knowledge ... Take our Test Your Knowledge quiz [more...]
- New Publication Spotlight ... Read the latest Storm Damage publications... [more...]
- Emerald Ash Borer ... The state of Kentucky issued a quarantine [more...]
- Slippery Elm Bark....click here to learn [more...]
- Join Our Mailing List...click here to be directed to our E-News email list. By signing up you will receive e-mails about Forestry related information.
- See our archived e-newsletters. Click here.
To learn more about what's happening in Forestry Extension....Click here.