Tornado DamageIce DamageDamage  

Information for Kentucky Woodlands Owners, Farmers, and Forestry Professionals


Where can you go to get help with your ice-damaged woodlands? Click on the links below for information:

Kentucky Division of Forestry (KDF)
Contact the Kentucky Division of Forestry for assessment of woodland ice damage. Service foresters can assess damage and develop a Stewardship Plan to help manage short-term and long-term forest health.

Kentucky Association of Consulting Foresters
Consulting foresters can provide assistance with salvage harvesting and casuality loss deductions.

County Cooperative Extension Offices
If you need publications or assistance contacting a KDF or consulting forester, go to your county Cooperative Extension Office for assistance.

For more information, contact the webmaster,
UK Department of Forestry Extension at


Sponsored by: