We support a variety of end-users, from industrial, state and local agencies, and private landowners. We want the information contained in this website to be beneficial. If you have questions about the information here, or ideas or concerns on future needs, please contact Joe Omielan (email@example.com).
Some of the most important information you can get from herbicide research is long term control data. Research topics presented here may be updated regularly (i.e. every few months) to include data from the current growing seasons. Along with these updates, there are ongoing research projects that have no data collected yet but might be of some interest to our visitors. Below you will find information on these topics. Check back regularly as we hope to keep this page as current as possible for ongoing research and feel free to contact us with any questions or ideas for research!!
Plans for the 2011 season include:
- Screening of new and existing herbicides for non-crop and invasive vegetation management
- Native warm season grass establishment in rights-of-way
- No-till wildflower establishment
- Establishment of desirable turf species in erosion prone areas
- Review of performance based measures for efficient vegetation management